The Niagara Falls Church of Christ had its beginning in 1957 as a church planting from the St. Catharines Church of Christ.
Families met in homes for weekly bible studies directed by Walter Dale and Geoffrey Ellis.
- In 1960, when the membership had grown to approximately 12 families, the church started meeting for worship in a rented hall.
- From 1961 to 1964 Bruce Merritt served the congregation as full-time evangelist, during which time the present building was erected.
- Warren Whitelaw worked with the congregation from 1964 to 1966.
- He was followed by Walter Dale who preached part-time from 1966 to 1969.
- Keith Thompson worked with the church on a full-time basis from 1969 to 1978.
- In 1970, Henry Boland joined Keith Thompson on a part-time basis and began a full-time ministry with the Niagara Falls church a year later.
- Doug Lightening became a full-time co-worker with Henry from 1978 to 1983.
- Rick Pinczuk began assisting Henry and the congregation in 1983 by teaching and preaching until 1993.
- After which Rick went to Kiev with the S.E.M.---Slavic Evangelism Ministry.
- In 1993, Jon Roach began preaching as Henry Boland concentrated on personal evangelism.
- In 1995, Darrin Douglas began a part-time work with the church preaching and teaching along side Jon and Henry.
- In 1996, Darrin began a full-time work with Henry until 2008.
- Henry passed away in May of 2015 at 86 years of age and is dearly missed by his family and the church family that he loved so dearly.
- Henry's son, Bruce Boland, was hired on in 2012 as the Involvement Minister. He served under Darrin along with his wife Marni for 6 years as they concentrated on children's ministry, youth ministry and building up our men and women of the congregation. In 2018, Bruce accepted a position to serve as a minister for the Edmonton Church of Christ.
- Darrin Douglas currently serves as the Evangelist here at the Niagara Falls Church of Christ.